2020年2月1日土曜日

2020 Feb daily memo

2020/02/01

I did AWS SAA eaxm practice but result was 40%... not good. That means only 10 of 25 questions were correct.

Seeing Topic level score is like below.
1.0  Design Resilient Architectures: 77% -> 7/11
2.0  Define Performant Architectures: 28% -> 2/7
3.0  Specify Secure Applications and Architectures: 16% -> 1/6
4.0  Design Cost-Optimized Architectures: 0% -> 0/1
5.0  Define Operationally-Excellent Architectures: 0% -> 0/1

Design resilient architectures are so-so good but the rest is bad. Need to read and learn more. My looking back...
1. I got upset when the screen froze. It turned out that I was wrong not choosing two answers. So that answer button didn't work.
2. It's hard to read long question sentences and answers. But need to do many practices.
3. My knowledge for network is less, need to learn more about subnet, vpc, gateway  like those.

2020/02/04

I tried to use Pycharm to write reStructuredText, but it didn't support Japanese. I couldn't find easy setting ways. Just stopped using Pycharm.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿